Friday, February 29, 2008

Conclusion

A Whole New Mind presented many ideas that I had never even entertained the thought of. It ultimately changed my thinking about a great deal of things, including my education, which I described in the posts about the six senses relating to my classes. The blog discussions we had in class not only covered the book, but issues related to topics in the book. I love hearing other people's views, and it was great to be able to read this book along with my classmates and hear their perspectives on it, which helped to mold my own. Our study of it allowed me to discover and think on my own, something that most classes do not even begin to offer. I loved that we were pretty independent in our reading and could take away what we wanted to from it. This book has forever changed the way I think.

No comments: